Why are we switching from paper pay stubs to paperless?
Paperless pay equates to reducing costs, and delivering faster, more convenient employee service. Paperless pay is also a way to reduce the errors that plague paper-based processes,since real-time access to accurate data ensures employee-initiated transactions and inquiries are all validated and verified.
When did Robinson Memorial go completely paperless for payroll information?
Robinson Health Affiliates, Inc. - November 23, 2012
Robinson Memorial Hospital
- November 30, 2012
How do I get started?
You will need to register online. To prepare for registration:
What if I do not have access to a computer with Internet access?
- You need to have a computer with Internet access.
- You will need to provide an email address.
The Robinson Memorial Hospital Medical Library, located by Human Resources is open 24 hours a day,7 days a week to employees by Employee ID Badge access.
How do I create an email account?
You can set-up a free email account through Gmail (run by Google),Windows Live Hotmail (owned by Microsoft), AOL and Yahoo! Mail.
1. Visit the website for the email provider of your choice.
2. Click the button that starts the account creation process. This probably says “Sign Up,” “Create an Account,” “New Account” or something similar. This typically takes you to a page asking for personal details for your account.
3. Provide all the required information. This generally includes your full name, your birth date or year, your desired username and a corresponding password, your country, and information to help you recover your password if you forget it.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page when you are done entering this information. You will likely see a word verification section. Type the word or characters shown into the box provided, and then click “I accept,” “Create my account” or a similar button. This creates your free email account.
When does registration for iPaystart?
Registration begins October 29, 2012. Employees starting at Robinson Memorial Hospital or Robinson Health Affiliates, Inc. after this time will need to register on the first date of pay.
Can I get my account information by phone?
Once you've retistered, you can get basic information about your account by calling the ADP Information Line at (877) 894-5681
. You will be required to verify your identity by providing:
Who can I contact for assistance at the time of registration?
- Client # 061204
- A 6-digit PIN (Created by you at time of call in.)
- Date of Birth and ZIP Code
If you need assistance with registration, call the MIS Help Desk at (330) 297-2496.