Back to previous page
Registered Nurse (RN), Emergency Department, Per Diem
Robinson Memorial Hospital
Emergency Services, Nursing
3/7/2014 8:00:00 AM
$24.31 - $27.95 PLUS $2.00/hour shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts
** NEW GRADS NEED NOT APPLY **
The staff nurse is a professional who assumes responsibility and accountability to deliver a high standard of nursing care, adapted to the needs of specific patient populations. The patient's needs are addressed through utilization of the nursing process and evidenced-based practice. The staff nurse is responsible as the patient advocate for ensuring the coordination of all patient care through direction and/or supervision of ancillary health care providers.
- Plans patient care utilizing the Nursing Process
- Demonstrates clinical competency
- Provides individualized patient and family education
- Provides age appropriate care
- Maintains professional accountability and development
- Functions as Resource Nurse when assigned
- Completes required documentation accurately
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing; BSN Preferred.
- Current license to practice professional nursing in the state of Ohio.
- Emergency clinical experience preferred.
Caitlin Stanley (330) 297-2731