Robinson Memorial Hospital
Emergency Services, Nursing
5/17/2013 3:30:08 PM
Days & Variable (occasional weekends)
Min $27.51 - Mid $31.63
Responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of the trauma program, in conjunction with the Medical director of Trauma Services and the Emergency Department Director. The trauma Nurse Coordinator promotes optimal trauma care through clinical activities, professional and public education, performance improvement activities, leadership, and administration duties. This individual is characterized by accountability, self-motivation, autonomy, collaboration and role modeling.
- Oversees Clinical Activities and provision of clinical expertise for the trauma and injury populations.
- Education Responsibilities
- Facilitates the Performance Improvement Process and protocols based on evidence based practice
- Manages Administration of the Trauma Program
- Supervises the Trauma Registry
- Acts as Consultant / Liaison
- Participates in the budget process by monitoring trauma care finances and cost effective care
- Represents the Trauma Center by active participation in the community
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing, BSN required.
- Current license to practice professional nursing in the state of Ohio.
- Professional certification recognized by the ANCC preferred Current TNCC certificate (instructor status within 1 year).
- ACLS and PALS Certification Required Current TNCC, BCLS,ACLS and PALS Certification Required.
Four years recent experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Emergency department or critical care with demonstrated expertise in trauma care.
- Teaching/preceptorship experience.
- Management and/or project implementation experience preferred.
Caitlin Paul, Professional Recruiter, (330) 297-2731