Robinson Memorial Hospital
Critical Care Nursing, Emergency Services, Nursing
5/1/2013 12:48:01 PM
Days & Variable
Min $26.83 - Mid $30.84
Coordinates and provides department wide training and education of staff. Responsible for orientation of new staff, residents, and students. Ensures appropriate training and communication of new policies and procedures related to new equipment, supplies and processes.
- Provides department wide training/education
- Conducts orientation of new staff
- Participates in Performance Improvement process
- Communicates effectively
- Pursues career and professional development goals
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Current license to practice professional nursing in the state of Ohio.
- Professional certification recognized by the ANCC required within 1 year of eligibility.
- BLS and ACLS Instructor preferred.
- Three years of clinical nursing experience required.
- Teaching experience preferred.
- Demonstrated competence in verbal and written communication skills.
Caitlin Paul, Professional Recruiter, (330) 297-2731