Back to previous page
Registered Nurse (Psych) Home Health, 32 hr/wk, Days
Robinson Memorial Hospital
Home Health/Hospice, Nursing, Visiting Nurse & Hospice
2/19/2014 3:25:33 PM
32 hr/wk, occasional weekends and call
8:00a - 4:30p and Variable
$24.31 - $27.95
The Home Health/Hospice Nurse (Psychiatric) provides nursing care to acute, chronic, mentally and terminally ill clients of all ages in their homes or in community based centers utilizing principles that recognize the psychosocial, economical, cultural and personal health factors that affect the individual’s health status. Provides psychiatric nursing evaluation and treatment, as appropriate, in the home. Home Health/Hospice Nurses (Psychiatric) work in collaboration with other health care team members in order to reach optimal patient outcomes.
- Acts as a patient care advocate
- Demonstrates clinical competency
- Provides age appropriate care
- Maintains professional accountability and responsibility
- Utilizes job knowledge
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing, BSN preferred.
- Current license to practice professional nursing in the state of Ohio.
- Possesses and maintains current CPR proficiency.
- Recent nursing experience (within the last three years preferred) in an acute treatment unit in a psychiatric hospital, psychiatric home care, psychiatric partial hospitalization program or other outpatient psychiatric services required. For Bachelor’s degree, one year of the above experience is required and for Diploma or Associate Degree, two years is required.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and /or hospital requirements and is in good working order.
Caitlin Stanley, (330) 297-2731