Back to previous page
Registered Nurse (RN), Step Down Unit, 32 hr/wk, 11p - 7:30a
Robinson Memorial Hospital
Nursing, Step Down Unit
2/6/2014 1:56:00 PM
Every other weekend, every other holiday
11:00p - 7:30a & Variable
$24.31 - $27.95 PLUS $2.00/hour shift differential
The staff nurse is a professional who assumes responsibility and accountability to deliver a high standard of nursing care, adapted to the needs of specific patient populations. The patient's needs are addressed through utilization of the nursing process and evidenced-based practice. The staff nurse is responsible as the patient advocate for ensuring the coordination of all patient care through direction and/or supervision of ancillary health care providers.
- Plans patient care utilizing the Nursing Process
- Demonstrates clinical competency
- Provides individualized patient and family education
- Provides age appropriate care
- Maintains professional accountability and development
- Functions as Resource Nurse when assigned
- Completes required documentation accurately
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing; BSN Preferred.
- Current license to practice professional nursing in the state of Ohio.
Caitlin Stanley, (330) 297-2731