Back to previous page
Home Health Nurse (RN), 8a-4:30p, 40hrs/wk, Benefits, Paid Time Off, SIGN-ON BONUS for experienced RN's
Robinson Memorial Hospital
Nursing, Visiting Nurse & Hospice
9/29/2015 8:00:00 AM
8:00am - 4:30 pm & variable
The Home Health Nurse provides nursing care, as appropriate to acute, chronic, and terminally ill clients of all ages in their homes or in community based centers utilizing principles that recognize the psychosocial, economical, cultural and personal health factors that affect the individuals’ health status. Home Health Nurses work in collaboration with other health care team members in order to reach optimal patient outcomes.
- Acts as a patient care advocate
- Demonstrates clinical competency
- Provides age appropriate care
- Maintains professional accountability and responsibility
- Utilizes job knowledge
- Adheres to organizational policy and procedure
- Adheres to Service Excellence Standards of Behavior
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing; BSN Preferred - BSN is required by December 31, 2020.
- Current license to practice professional nursing in the state of Ohio.
- The nursing school must be accredited by either the 1) Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or the 2) Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). The school is also acceptable if it has been accepted into candidacy status for accreditation by either of these commissions.
- One year’s general nursing experience required. Current home health, hospice medical surgical or critical care experience preferred.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and /or hospital requirements and is in good working order