1. Plans patient care utilizing the Nursing Process
2. Demonstrates clinical competency
3. Provides individualized patient and family education
4. Completes required documentation accurately
5. Manages human resources effectively and efficiently
6 Demonstrates fiscal responsibility
7 Facilitates the performance improvement process
8. Pursues professional development
9 Adheres to organizational policy and procedure
10. Adheres to Service Excellence Standards of Behavior
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. The nursing school must be accredited by either the 1.) Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or the 2.) Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). The school is also acceptable if it has been accepted in to candidacy status for accreditation by either of these commissions. BSN required by 12/31/2020.
LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: Current license to practice professional nursing in the State of Ohio. Professional certification recognized by the ANCC required within 12 months of eligibility.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: 3 years clinical experience in an acute care hospital. Leadership experience preferred, such as charge nurse or resource nurse responsibility.