Back to previous page
Registered Nurse (RN), Emergency Department, 32 hr/wk, 3:00p - 11:30p
Robinson Memorial Hospital
Emergency Services, Nursing
12/11/2014 7:47:29 AM
Every other weekend, every other holiday
3:00p - 11:30p & Variable
Min $24.31 - Mid $27.95
** NEW GRADS NEED NOT APPLY **
The staff nurse is a professional who assumes responsibility and accountability to deliver a high standard of nursing care, adapted to the needs of specific patient populations. The patient's needs are addressed through utilization of the nursing process and evidenced-based practice. The staff nurse is responsible as the patient advocate for ensuring the coordination of all patient care through direction and/or supervision of ancillary health care providers.
- Plans patient care utilizing the Nursing Process
- Demonstrates clinical competency
- Provides individualized patient and family education
- Provides age appropriate care
- Maintains professional accountability and development
- Functions as Resource Nurse when assigned
- Completes required documentation accurately
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing; BSN Preferred.
- Current license to practice professional nursing in the state of Ohio.
- Emergency clinical experience preferred.
- The nursing school must be accredited by either the 1) Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or the 2) Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). The school is also acceptable if it has been accepted into candidacy status for accreditation by either of these commissions.
- Effective October 1, 2014, BSN is required by December 31, 2020 for all new hires and internal transfers to this position from non-RN position
Linda Kaley, (330) 297-2731