Robinson Memorial Hospital encourages visits from friends and family for the patient's well being. Listed below are visiting hours for various areas of the hospital. Visitation may need to be modified based on the patient's current condition. The nurses on each unit are responsible for facilitating safe, appropriate and convenient patient visitation. Contact patient information at (330) 297-2448 for more information.
General Visiting Hours
11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Robinson Memorial Hospital's standard visitation policy is that only two people may visit a patient at one time.
After general visiting hours, all doors to the hospital will be locked.
To re-enter the hospital, you must come through the main Emergency
Department entrance and obtain a visitor pass from Police and Protective
Services. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but it is
for the safety of our patients and staff. Children under age 14 need permission of the nursing staff and must be accompanied by an adult.
Visitation is limited to family members and significant others. Please
ask a nurse for visiting hours as visiting hours may be delayed due to
procedures, rounds and emergencies.
Children's at Robinson (Pediatrics)
Parents and grandparents are welcome 24 hours a day.
Children under age 14 need permission of the nursing staff and must be accompanied by an adult.
Birth Center (Maternity)
Post Delivery General Visiting Hours
11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. for adults.
No visitors allowed during Nap Time from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m.
By patient request, two support persons are welcome during labor and for the birth. Children under age 14 need permission of the nursing staff and must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 12 months old are not permitted in the Birth Center for the health of the new borns.
- Please do not visit if you have any signs of illness such as fever, chills, sore throat, cough, runny nose, rash, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, etc. Call from home instead.
- Please wash your hands before and after visiting a patient.
- Please respect the privacy and feelings of other patients' family members who are in the family waiting rooms.
- Please be courteous to others by cleaning up after yourself as we share the family waiting rooms.
- Please check with the nurse before you take food or beverages into a patient's room.
- Please use public restrooms, because patient care bathrooms may have collection receptacles or personal items that are private to the patient.
- Respect the judgment of the doctor or nurse if you are asked to leave for any reason, which may include increased activity within the unit, a medical reason or care delivery.
- Please do not use cell phones or pagers while in patient care areas.